Angie Jewell and MJ Macdonald, a.k.a. The Cellar Sisters are wine enthusiasts who wish to share their knowledge of and passion for wine with others. Wine has been our hobby for many years; we have both travelled extensively to wine regions all over the world, have a diverse cellar of international wines and have been educated through the International Sommelier Guild (ISG).
Our mission is to educate consumers about wines from around the world, with a focus on local wines from Ontario and across Canada.
We want to encourage others to explore different wines, get comfortable experimenting with their choices at the LCBO and connect people with wine through our events and via our other wine-related product partners.
Our Services & Product Offerings
- In-home tastings and wine events – personalized wine classes/seminars
- Wine and wellness events e.g.) yoga classes followed by wine education/tastings
- Wine-theme parties e.g.) wine tastings with related merchandise – photography, cards, jewellery, t-shirts, accessories
- Customer Service courses for Wineries, Breweries and Spirits organizations
- The Cellar Source Agency – a selection of Canadian wines for restaurants and consumers
We love learning about wine, meeting people in the wine & food industry and exploring new wine regions around the world. We’re happy to share what
we’ve discovered and provide recommendations for the enjoyment of your next adventure!
Experience our recent journeys:
- Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Niagara On The Lake and the Twenty Valley
- Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia
Contact us for help with planning your next getaway near home or abroad.